- by entering your model number.
- Innovative wireless diagnostic interface connect: BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the tablet and the MaxiVCI Mini. The working range for BT communication is more than 33 feet (10 m), enabling remote vehicle diagnostics.
- Special Functions to Offer Maximum Pragmatism : Including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service, ABS brake bleeding,TPMS sensors relearn, IMMO (Anti-theft matching) to finish keys programming.
- Advanced Functions Read/clear codes for all available systems ( including engine, transmission,ABS and Airbag, EPB ), Bi-directional control ability, Support auto bleed test, Forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors, Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) and service mileage and service intervals. Support battery registration and reset.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle?s make, model and year information in no time. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement. Cover more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996.
- Tips: This OBD2 scanner with 12-month warranty and 12-month free online update. Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A from us, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure if the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle.
All Systems Diagnoses:
The MK808BT diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.Diagnosing ABS SRS, help detect every electronic parameter to check its health status, help figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
1.Oil reset: Close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil
2.DPF service: Supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment
3.ABS brake bleeding: Help get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion
4.EPB reset: BrakING reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again
5.SAS reset: Clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one
6.BMS service to reset battery management system;
7.TPMS service: Relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
8.IMMO Anti-theft matching keep your car from steal
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems
Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
Read/clear codes functions
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle?s make, model, and year information
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)